On The End Of A Quill

On The End Of A Quill

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's it all about?

The eternal question, the meaning of it all, the reasons for getting out of bed in the morning. This blog does not aim to answer any of the big questions that have tormented mankind for centuries (well not yet anyway). But it does hope to shed some light on those things that we do to pass the time.
Whether its watching a movie, reading a book, walking your dog or just playing solitaire on your laptop, we all have numerous hobbies and pastimes that we indulge in that helps us escape from the humdrum day to day toil we invariably find ourselves in. Well, some days can be toil! But nevertheless our leisure time is vitally important to us; we spend our hard earned money on it, and I know I for one am loath to find I have wasted my time, money and effort on something that turns out to be a big disappointment.
My passions include videogames, old and new, mostly old though, various types of music, all most definitely old! I try and follow a large range of authors and characters in books and graphic novels. I watch more films and TV than I really should. I find myself older everyday, which leads me to believe I’m part of some weird science experiment.
So the essence of this blog will be for me to try and fill people in with my thoughts of the big impending pop culture phenomenon of the day, plus everything else that gets in under the radar. I will update as soon as I can after winning any rare games on eBay, aren’t they all rare?, as I’m somehow managing to get a collection of more games together than I’ll ever play! I can’t promise that this blog won’t degenerate into waffle about what I find down the back of my couch, but let’s see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment